Fragmented Green Skull Mask
Fragmented Green Skull Mask – R180 incl VAT
Delivery Times: 10 Working days
3 Layer Masks in line with the National Institute for Communicable Diseases Guidelines:
The designs of these masks have been developed to meet the requirements set out by the National Centre for Communicable Diseases (www.nicd.ac.za) for fabric masks manufactured in South Africa.
- Outer layer: 180 gsm Polyester Interlock Moisture Management material
- Middle layer: 50gsm Non-Woven Hydrophobic Spunbound
- Inner layer: 100gsm Poly Cotton
- Moisture management is the controlled movement of liquid from the skin surface to the environment through the fabric.
- Non-Woven Hydrophobic Spunbound acts as a moisture-repellent.
- Comfortable elastic band for around ears or head
- Kids (4-10): 190mm (w) x 130mm (h)
- Ladies: 215mm (w) x 150mm (h)
- Mens: 230mm (w) x 160mm (h)
What Our Clients Say
Super rad team to work with, thank guys for all your help with my last minute requests.
Tanah Dankert Kruger
Marketing and Events Manager
Thank you, Print Forge, for taking away all our stress and massively streamlining our production so we can ensure our brand is marketed to its utmost extent, and so that we can have a chance to better focus on our day-to-day business.
As a business owner, often with many last minute printing needs, I find working with the Print Forge team absolutely incredible. It has added value to my business in terms of my turn around time, they are always professional and the team is amazing to work with. Of course, the quality speaks for itself, that is why I will continue to use Print Forge as my business needs grow, and I look forward to a great working relationship with them in the future.
Aldytha Da Silva
Absolute pleasure working with the Print Forge team. High quality product - excellent service.
Key Accounts Manager
Excellent Quality!! Great team to work with!!